Official School Partner
Become one of our institutional Stop Cyberbullying Day partners and engage your students, staff and parents with a positive and inclusive narrative to raise awareness of cyberbullying, online abuse, digital citizenship, e-safety and much more! By becoming an Official Partner you will automatically qualify as an Official Partner to The Cybersmile Foundation – the world’s leading anti-cyberbullying non-profit organization. The two partnerships will enhance your bullying/cyberbullying policies while providing year-round learning materials, educational activities, expert broadcasts and exclusive content. In our ongoing spirit of total inclusion you don’t even have to pay for the two partnerships! Whether you don’t have the necessary budget or you just prefer bringing your community together for a good cause – the fundraise option for payment could be just your thing! You will benefit from a prominent listing on our website, social media promotion, exclusive competition prizes, a press release template and much more!
- Demonstrate your commitment to this fast growing, devastating problem.
- Enhance your bullying/cyberbullying policy.
- Logo or photo of your school along with a short biography/message in our ‘Official School Partners’ archive.
- Work together to share ideas and solutions with partnering schools around the world.
- Year-round educational activities including digital programs, exclusive expert videos and partner-only giveaways.
- 2x Personalized digital ‘Official School Partner’ certificates displaying your school logo for use on your website and school assets. 1x ‘Official School Partner’ to The Cybersmile Foundation. 1x ‘Official School Partner’ to Stop Cyberbullying Day.
- Year-round access to exclusive activities and educational materials including topics such as digital citizenship, cybersecurity, e-safety, reputation management, digital footprint, emotional resilience and many more.
- Contest Prize bundle (t-shirts, USB drives and more included).
- Press release template with quote from Cybersmile representative.
- A Welcome Tweet from verified @CybersmileHQ account on Twitter (55k+ followers) announcing our partnership.
- 1x Facebook post announcing our partnership.
- Complimentary ‘Official School Partner status for Stop Cyberbullying Day’.
- All money raised enables us to continue providing education and support to victims of cyberbullying and online abuse.
- Only $249 or FREE if you choose to fundraise for Cybersmile!
Join us and support Stop Cyberbullying Day by using #STOPCYBERBULLYINGDAY and sharing your positive messages!
Today, June 16 is #STOPCYBERBULLYINGDAY Show your support. Shine the light into the darkness! Illuminate cyber bullies & report them!
Lets have an inclusive diverse internet, free from fear, personal threats & abuse… Let us take a stand – NO to cyberbullying. #STOPCYBERBULLYINGDAY
We cannot remain quiet and simply tolerate bullies and bashers on cyberspace. We are taking a stand now – stop cyberbullying. #STOPCYBERBULLYINGDAY
Let’s put an end to Cyberbullying with Stop Cyberbullying Day and Cybersmile.
We all know that cyberbullying is a really big problem. Lives are being lost and it’s not being taken seriously so join me and support Stop Cyberbullying Day.
Support our partners The Cybersmile Foundation this Stop Cyberbullying Day and help us make the internet brighter.
Loves! Tweet using #STOPCYBERBULLYINGDAY with a positive message to win one of my signed t-shirts! You can enter more than once, good luck!
Let’s make a difference both online and off to stop cyberbullying, for good. Help us spread the word this Stop Cyberbullying Day!
#STOPCYBERBULLYINGDAY “Can’t we all just love each other?” ❤️💜💕
Stop Cyberbullying Day is a progressive initiative that seeks to address online bullying. Creating awareness around this topic is an important part of our efforts to actively reduce cyberbullying levels.
We have ALL been bullied. Stop it now!! I’m busting my hASSelHOFF to help spread the word #STOPCYBERBULLYINGDAY
If you’re using the internet, use the internet for all the power that it has. Use the internet to send positive messages! We all need a few more positive messages.
The Big Show
We need your help to stop cyberbullying by using the hashtag #STOPCYBERBULLYINGDAY on Twitter today.
Today is Stop Cyberbullying Day, a chance for all of us to voice our opposition to online bullying. It’s a day when everyone who cares about cyberbullying and online hate campaigns can join the growing movement for action against online bullying.
It’s Stop Cyberbullying Day today and we’re helping Cybersmile build a more positive future!
The guys are supporting #STOPCYBERBULLYINGDAY with a #PositivePlaylist!
Hi everyone, it’s Stop Cyberbullying Day. I’m honoured to once again be an ambassador for this organisation which helps so many people young and old navigate the web and social media with ease and confidence.