Official Premier Partner
As our ‘Premier Partner’ for Stop Cyberbullying Day, you will be at the forefront of a global positive action campaign – backed by a host of international celebrities, corporations, educational institutions and governments. You will be featured exclusively throughout our website, your organization will officially ‘Power’ the event both on and offline while benefitting from media coverage and promotion through our official social media channels and newsletters throughout the year. We will work together to ensure Stop Cyberbullying Day is in line with both your vision and CSR policy. Due to the level of exclusivity this level of partnership offers, we limit this offer to just one premier partner at any given time.
Premier Partner benefits
- Exclusive sponsorship of Stop Cyberbullying Day website with ‘Powered by’ on our header logo and a full-width front page slider with your brand for 12 months.
- Co-branded, targeted international research with a minimum of 50,000 respondents.
- Ongoing annual social media promotion of your company announcements through Cybersmile social media accounts and website.
- Consultation during pre-launch phase of Stop Cyberbullying Day to ensure maximum yield for PR and corporate social responsibility messaging.
- Product or service promotion and advertising on Stop Cyberbullying Day website.
- Exclusive front cover feature of our Official Stop Cyberbullying Day Program (download).
- Bespoke social media header designs ‘Powering’ official Cybersmile social media accounts for the week of the Stop Cyberbullying Day event.
- Exclusive use of ‘Premier Partner’ logo for internal and external communications.
- Included as an ‘Official Corporate Partner’ on the Cybersmile website.
- Guest blog/interview opportunities to support key messaging of your brand and to highlight how it is facilitating positive change by supporting Stop Cyberbullying Day.
- Tailored/personalized joint press release and news story with social media promotion including unique quotes from our CEO and international Board members.
- Full page in ‘Premier Partners’ archive including logo, bio and key messaging.
- Premier visibility in Stop Cyberbullying Day newsletter.
Join us and support Stop Cyberbullying Day by using #STOPCYBERBULLYINGDAY and sharing your positive messages!
Today, June 16 is #STOPCYBERBULLYINGDAY Show your support. Shine the light into the darkness! Illuminate cyber bullies & report them!
Lets have an inclusive diverse internet, free from fear, personal threats & abuse… Let us take a stand – NO to cyberbullying. #STOPCYBERBULLYINGDAY
We cannot remain quiet and simply tolerate bullies and bashers on cyberspace. We are taking a stand now – stop cyberbullying. #STOPCYBERBULLYINGDAY
Let’s put an end to Cyberbullying with Stop Cyberbullying Day and Cybersmile.
We all know that cyberbullying is a really big problem. Lives are being lost and it’s not being taken seriously so join me and support Stop Cyberbullying Day.
Support our partners The Cybersmile Foundation this Stop Cyberbullying Day and help us make the internet brighter.
Loves! Tweet using #STOPCYBERBULLYINGDAY with a positive message to win one of my signed t-shirts! You can enter more than once, good luck!
Let’s make a difference both online and off to stop cyberbullying, for good. Help us spread the word this Stop Cyberbullying Day!
#STOPCYBERBULLYINGDAY “Can’t we all just love each other?” ❤️??
Stop Cyberbullying Day is a progressive initiative that seeks to address online bullying. Creating awareness around this topic is an important part of our efforts to actively reduce cyberbullying levels.
We have ALL been bullied. Stop it now!! I’m busting my hASSelHOFF to help spread the word #STOPCYBERBULLYINGDAY
If you’re using the internet, use the internet for all the power that it has. Use the internet to send positive messages! We all need a few more positive messages.
The Big Show
We need your help to stop cyberbullying by using the hashtag #STOPCYBERBULLYINGDAY on Twitter today.
Today is Stop Cyberbullying Day, a chance for all of us to voice our opposition to online bullying. It’s a day when everyone who cares about cyberbullying and online hate campaigns can join the growing movement for action against online bullying.
It’s Stop Cyberbullying Day today and we’re helping Cybersmile build a more positive future!
The guys are supporting #STOPCYBERBULLYINGDAY with a #PositivePlaylist!
Hi everyone, it’s Stop Cyberbullying Day. I’m honoured to once again be an ambassador for this organisation which helps so many people young and old navigate the web and social media with ease and confidence.